Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools.

Im skinny!

April fools. I'm fat. Even after my good day of eating yesterday my weight did.not.budge. But I had another pretty good day so hopefully i'll see 110 tomorrow.

Intake-
Yogurt(60)
Healthy Choice Meal(240)
Small cookie(100)
400 calories

Output-
Elliptical: 500 calories burned

Total: -100

Again, it looks pretty good. I still just feel like I ate to much. Ahh oh well. I have ballet all day tomorrow which makes me happy:) I'm posting on our family computer that nobody uses because my laptop is being all shitty. I'll make sure to clear the history and everything but unfortunately that means no beautiful pictures:(
I am so tired of 111 lbs. I just want to see 110! And then 108, then 106 and if it needs to go farther, then it will. I hope you all had a wonderful april fools and pulled some pranks on some poor suckers:)
Think skinny darlings<3
-Sky

3 comments:

Alex said...

Always thinking skinny hun :) your intake was good! Don't be down on yourself xx keep it up

Olivia Lee said...

Intake looks good! Next time just do fruit, not cookie. You will get there :) Just give it some time, and you will see that lovely number. Sending skinnies and loves

Mia said...

I hope I can be in the negatives soon.. Such thinspiration!