Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Metabolism

is a killer. I think that might be why my weight is stuck. So I had a luna bar(160) for lunch instead of my usual yogurt and then tonight i'm having chicken and rice(180-200) and then i'll have a jell-o(10) for a snack later. I'm pretty happy about this and hopefully it'll help me get off these nasty pounds.


So i'm pretty sick of my ballet school. I'm moving to San Francisco this summer(extremely excited about this!) and I cannot wait to get out of here! I love ballet more than anything but I find myself not wanting to go to class sometimes because I really dislike my studio. It's a really sucky situation.


I looked at my school calender today and I think i'm going to be done earlier than I expected! I only have a couple of weeks left of science and everything else is about the same:) Yay for summer!


Sorry for all the rambling! I hope all you lovely girls are having a wonderful day<3
xo Skylar

4 comments:

annamaria said...

yay for summer! although I get too stressed about shorts and bikinis I can't wait for cute outfits and sunny days :)
I hope you find in San Francisco an awesome ballet studio !

take care *

Olivia Lee said...

sf is close to me lovely, I love that area. I've been to quite a few places and it is my favorite. Simple picnics with tea are the best. skinnies to you

PollyAnna said...

Ugh, metabolisms, I just don't understand them sometimes! Your plan sounds great tho!

I hope you find an awesome studio in the SF area. Yay for school ending and summerrrrrrr! :)

Think thin today love! <3

SkinnyLove said...

Good plan!!!

San Fransisco sounds like a good fit for you!! I am sorry that your studio is not your favourite! I am sure you will find an amazing one in SF!!!

Stay strong and Think Thin!