Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dead.

My laptop is official dead guys:( So this will be a super short post and I won't be posting a lot until I get a new laptop:(
Intake:
Luna Bar(160)
Jell-o(10)
Yogurt(60)
2 Slices of delicious Pizza(400)
Bite of Cannoli(100ish)
Total: 730ish disgusting calories.

Output: Nothing except for the 5+ hours of intense ballet today.

So stupid me forgets to bring my yogurt to ballet(which I was at allll day) and I almost pass out after my first class. Thankfully nobody thought anything wierd about it(proof that I am a fattie mcfatface). My bestfriend gives me a luna bar which I scarf down and then get home and eat the yogurt. Thhenn, after ballet my parents decide "We've all been so busy lately, let's go out for a family dinner!"
Kill me now.
So that fattening dinner and bite of cannoli(which I am estimating high because it was soo scrumptious and delicious it could not have been low) was forced on me. It's times like this where I wish I could make myself puke. My belly feels gross and I deserve to be 114 lbs. tomorrow.
This really wasn't a short post was it? But I have so much to tell you lovely ladies. But alas, it shall have to wait.(I'm a dork)
Please, please send me some good skinny vibes so I won't wake up any heavier tomorrow!
Love you all so so much<3
-Sky

7 comments:

miss said...

I love reading your blog. I hate it when I forget to bring my food with me and then I feel all faint. Scary, right? Don't worry too much about one big dinner. As long as you've been good and won't repeat it for a while, you'll be fine. I've found that one slip-up in a blue moon doesn't affect me so much. You'll be okay :)

You thinspire me. Never stop being you.
xo

Anna Rose said...

Dead Laptop? I couldn't survive without mine :) I know what you mean about making yourself puke, I wish I could but I just cant bring myself to do it sometimes <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

Ohmygawds, thats how we tell if something isn't gluten-free before Her Awesomeness or Mommatwo starts puffing up/vomming. If it tastes good, theres gluten.

Yay, ballet! :D *Sends you tiny dancer legs vibes*

Alex said...

My laptop died recently but I managed to get a new battery and charger.
And skinny vibes, think bones, think lightweight, think waking up hungry <3

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your laptop. Be strong. Remeber: skinny is beautiful,beautiful is power, power is skinny, skinny is hungry, hungry is strong.
sending you skinny thoughts

americaneaglelove said...

I saw some jello at the store yesterday and was very tempted to buy it because it was only 10 calories! Five hours of ballet burns a ton of calories so I'm sure you've burned off everything you ate. :) Good luck today and stay strong!!

Olivia Lee said...

Oh dearie, I hope it doesn't add a thing! What with all the ballet, it shouldn't. Much love and skinnies