Sunday, April 10, 2011

spring*

It's definately spring time. My mom and I decorated for easter today and I haven't eaten a lot. So far it's only been 1/2 cup of cherrios(50) and tonight i'm making butternut squash risotto(about 200). That's all im planning on having, but my mom wants me to make banana bread so someone might force me to eat that. But whatever im gonna burn at least 400 cals. on the elliptical later so i'll be in the negatives. This is the best sunday i've had in way too long.




I know everyone says this, but I feel really, really motivated to loose this weight. I used to let myself have free days almost every weekend but I don't even want to do that anymore. I just want to eat the bare minimum to get by. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and hopefully losing. Weight that is haha.





25 followers! :O If i'm not following any of you lovelies don't hesitate to tell me to. I love all you girls so so much! Your comments always make my day so much better.


-Sky

3 comments:

nymph said...

Inspirationnn! I love that feeling of control.
Stay Safe! :D

SkinnyLove said...

I had an awe moment today too! I went for a run... 5 miles, and not once did i stop! I felt so strong and motivated! We really can do this!!!

Gianna said...

everyone seems to be so motivated and in such a good mood today! It's definitely putting a smile on my face. I love to see everyone happy. Keep it up!
-G