Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's get down to business

Today was fine I guess. It should have been better. A lot of low calorie foods that add up. Tomorrow is a new day though and I need to do better. I know i've just been hovering around 112 and 111 and I have to get lower. Calories last longer that cravings.
Intake-
yogurt(60)
clementine(30)
2 rice cakes(70)
salad(180)
veggie puffs(100)
1 1/2 cups of cheerios(165)
Total- 605 calories

I need this weight to come off or else i'm going to scream. So i'm gonna go burn 400 calories on the eliptical. Tomorrow i'm only eating whatever I have to shove down for dinner and a clementine. Fuck yeah.
Love you alllll<3
-Sky

P.S- I'll love you forever if you realized that the post title is from Mulan. Disney movies ftw.

5 comments:

miss said...

Don't worry too much, if you're only eating those little healthy foods. It won't make much difference. You're doing amazing! Give yourself some credit :)
You are very inspiring, you know. I am learning from you.
xo

Olivia Lee said...

TO DEFEAT-THE HUNS. see the thing about that song is that you have to like yell it with a group of friends or yell it in general. skinnies skinnies thanks for making me smile :) You will get there!

Gianna said...

Sounds like you're doing quite well! I hope you get a loss out of it. The post title made me laugh. My roomate always listens to it at the gym. We joked around about her wanting to be a plastic surgeon and the line "I'll make a man out of you" haha. Keep strong <3
-G

nymph said...

You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

PollyAnna said...

HAHA as soon as I read your title I started singing it at the top of my voice - good thing my roommate isn't home! :P