Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You'll be the death of me

Yesterday was...I don't even know.
Intake-

yogurt(50)
lemon chicken for dinner(200)
2 pieces of banana bread(250)
500 calories total
burned 300.

I had to make banana bread for my sister but it is seriously like my number 1 binge food. I love hate it sososo much. But whatever, I guess it could have been worse right? Today is gonna be amazing. Just watch.

Planned intake-
oatmeal(70) or yogurt(60)
2 egg whites(34) and half slice of banana bread(70) -estimating high.

The banana bread was originally for tonight because we're having breakfast for dinner so I have to have it. Also if I allow myself some then I won't binge on it.
So hopefully my total will be just about 180ish.

Well i'm off to go get some school done. I'm so freeeeezzzinnnnnggggg girls. I hope you all are having a fantastariffic day.
-Sky

2 comments:

miss said...

zomg, banana bread. I used to make it ALL THE TIME, and it was my biggest weakness, too! Ugh. I hope you manage to pull out the will power when tempted! The calories in banana bread add up :(

Stay in control, love.

A said...

ah I love banana bread! At least it's somewhat healthy for you! & not all sugar like most binge foods. I hope today was good for you! xo A