Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh hello.

Oh hey laptop:D I feel so much better with my laptop back.

Intake for yesterday-
Luna Bar(160)
Frozen Yogurt(100)
Rice and beans(250)
Rice cake(35)
Clementine(30)
In- 575

Elliptical- 250 cals.

So yesterday was fine. Could have been better but I definately don't feel a gain or anything. I've stuck to my not weighing for a week and I think it's helping. Today i'm only gonna have, yogurt(60) clementine(30) dinner- mango chicken(200).







Oh! Haha I can't believe I didn't tell you guys this. So a couple days ago when I said in my post that I had so much to tell you guys? Well I forgot about a doctor's appointment my mom told me about a loooong time ago. I went and everything was fine but after he weighed me he was like "oh you've lost a few pounds since your last appointment(which was also a loong time ago). I don't want you to loose anymore, okay? You're already under-weight." And being the good little girl I am, I smiled and was all like, "Oh yeah I don't want to loose anymore. Sometimes I just loose without thinking about it?" Hah, yeah right. Well I wasn't exactly going to say, uhm no. I want to loose like 6 more pounds haha.


So i'll being posting long posts again and commenting and stuff. Love you girlies<3
-Sky



2 comments:

PollyAnna said...

Yay thinspo! Glad you got your laptop back. :) Awesome intake yesterday, keep that up and you'll be down that 6 pounds in no time!

OMG doctorssss...sometimes I think they're the anti-Christ haha. That's great he said that though - means you must be doing something right! :D

Keep up the good work girl, stay strong and think thin! <3

Olivia Lee said...

bahaha. I can't wait to see the look on my doc's face. Oh hey. Last time I saw you I was like 45lbs heavier. mm success. Stay strong girl, intake looks great!