Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happiness.

Today was such a good day. I live on anna maria island and we had sever thunder storms and rain all day and I loved it:) The rain is so calming, don't you agree? And then I had ballet tonight(I go monday-saturday) and it was such a good class! I really feel i'm improving and I wore a pretty, new leotard that I thought I actually looked okay in. It was wierd.
                                                                    So I stuck to my plan for today! I had-
                                  Yogurt(50)
                                    Dinner(250)
                                         Clementine(30)
                                                         I'm good with this intake and hoping tomorrow will be about the same.
                                                     Oh and that picture up there^. That's my beloved New York City Ballet:)
                                                    All of the dancers are so beautiful, I want to be just like them.
Oh and to reply to a few comments:
Miss Alisha- Yeah I feel like my parents are probably watching me a little more. But my mom understands that being a ballet dancer, I have to be skinnier than the normal person so I can actually get away with a little more that way. Also I know if she ever confronted me she would never make me go to one of those awful clinics or into the hopsital.
Peridot- Exactly how I feel! I especially like world history. I want to travel the world when i'm older and filthy rich:D(I can hope) Egypt is definately my number one.


Now i'm off to bed, sweet dreams skinny girls!
-Sky








4 comments:

PollyAnna said...

beautiful pix dear! and yes, isn't rain just so...nice? it calms me and helps me puch through the hard parts of the day!

thanks so much for the blogger award - means more to me than you probably know!!

good job on your intake, lovely <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

Oooh I LOVE Egypt! Better than that for me is Old Scotland and the Vikings. I'm currently learning about pre-human history and indulging my love of paleontology XD NOT related to classwork at all!

Wow, those guys are amazing! If you can dream it, you can do it!

Also: Invest more in that brand of leotard. If you're scrutinizing your body, you're not paying attention to your dancing! (This is why I wear comfy baggy-as clothes to the gym ^.^; That way I spend more time worrying about my technique than my ass)

Thank you for the shoutout, love!

XOXOXO

Alex said...

Wow it sounds lovely where you live, and I wish I did ballet, so many girls here do it sounds like an amazing dance x

Olivia Lee said...

I love intakes that only take three lines. :) Sending skinnies girly.