Friday, March 25, 2011

New:)

Hey everyone! So i'm new to blogger so please, please bear with me:]
I'm going to go by Skylar on here because i'm terrified of someone I know finding this blog:( My name obviously is not skylar but i've always loved that name so why not?

So i'm just going to get right into this with my info:D

Im 14, 5'8" and currently 111 lbs.
Im an extremely(emphasis on the extremelyy!!) serious ballet dancer and I love it more than I could ever explain! I guess you could say that's where my eating issues came from. I'm not going to go very deep into it right now but yeah. My current goal weight is about 106 but if I get down to that and i'm not happy with it, i'll go lower.

So I currently have no followers so I guess i'm just talking to myself? But pleassseee everyone follow me because i'm just that amazingly awesomee:)

1 comment:

miss said...

Gosh, you have such a lovely height and weight. Of course you'd be a ballerina :) I take ballet, too, but I've only been doing it for a year.
Anyway, I'm here to support your weight loss!
xo