Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On starving

The more you starve, the easier it gets. Yesterdays intake:
Non-fat yogurt(50)
Turky burger (170) & beans(70)
Total: 300 calories
My weight was still 111 lbs but I expected that after the ice cream the night before.

Todays intake was:
Salad w/ a bit of chicken(about 150ish)
Chicken and Vegetables(300)
Pudding(60)
Total: 510 calories

So usually I don't like to eat a lot for lunch but I had to go to this luncheon for ballet and they made me eat. (Hence the salad w/ chicken) Hopefully there will be a little loss tomorrow but i've learned to not expect it. Before I found myself fighting to not eat but now, I just don't want to eat. It doesn't matter if i'm hungry, eating disgusts me now:) Oh and today I didn't get to weigh because I had to rush off to rehearsal for that luncheon and I don't like to weigh after I east lunch, you know?

I hope everyone is having a great day:) Think skinny!
-Sky

4 comments:

PollyAnna said...

Good job on the intake, even with a forced meal! I don't like weighing myself after eating either, the food weight distorts it.

Stay skinny darling! <3

Olivia Lee said...

Ugh, forced meals suck, you don't get to spend precious calories on what you want. Be strong girly, water, water, water!

SkinnyLove said...

I like the meals! It sounds like a hectic day! Keep your head up and think thin thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I hate forced meals!
I had to eat breakfast this morning cause C was here...

I have nomiated you for the Versitile Blogger Award