Monday, March 28, 2011

Rules

Yesterday was going SO well. Then I had ice cream. What's wrong with me? It really wasn't a lot of ice cream, only about 200 calories, but still.
Sooo i've been inspired by OliviaLee to make a set of rules for this week.

  • Under 600 calories a day
  • No fattening foods
  • Only allowed a jell-o (10) or a pudding (60) as a snack after dinner.
  • 30 minutes on the eliptical after I get home from 3 hours at ballet.
This is not even that strict. I can definatly do this.

Thank you to my few followers:) I know i'm probably not very exciting but I really appreciate knowing there are people out there that care.
-Sky

3 comments:

zette said...

cheers for rules. 600 is my invisible limit. i try my best not to hit it but if i do it's forgivable. 3 hours at ballet plus the elliptical sounds awesome. just try to decide which foods are considered fattening beforehand so that when food is in front of you it's not a decision. stay strong, little lady.
xoxo
zette

miss said...

Writing down my rules always helps. You'll remember them better. :) Don't fret about the ice cream. It's done. You will do better next time! And with all that exercise...you will become a thinspiration.
xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

Hello! Thank you for the comment!

Better 200cal of ice cream than a 20,000cal B/P!! I think you did well, once I start I can't stop until the whole fucking tub is gone D:

Wow, if you're doing cardio after 3 hours of ballet make sure you get at LEAST 1/3 of your daily intake from protein, otherwise your muscles won't recover fast enough >.<

Lol, I think you did the trick. They've taken nachos off the menu! Chicken salad for me! Omnomnom, lol!

I hope you have a good day tomorrow!

xoxo