Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



The Rules:

 
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them

Thank you so, so, sooo much Unknown for nominating me ;)

Seven things about muah-
1. I LOVE ballet. My goal is to be in New York City Ballet but really, as long as i'm dancing i'll be happy.
2. I'm a complete and total foodie! I love cooking and baking. Sadly this does not go very well with my "lifestyle"
3. I love math! Oh and history. I guess you could say i'm a nerd?
4. After having a ballet career(hopefully) I want to either be a vet or a nutritionist. I know, I know pretty ironic, huh?
5. I love animals soo much! As I mentioned I would love to be a vet. I have 3 dogs and I love them to death:)
 6. I'm super paranoid about this blog. I'm really afraid someone I know is going to find this O_O
7. I have 3 older sisters. All of them had eating disorders and 2 of them were hospitalized for this. I don't know why were messed up. My mom is amazing and a nutritionist so we should be healthy right? It's really not her fault, it's our own.

I now bestow this honor unto these lovely ladies:)
1. The lovely Olivia Lee
2. The beautiful Zette
3. One of the first blogs I found- Victoria
4. The skinny Posie whose blog I absolutely ADORE
5. The inspiring Miss Alisha
6. One of my favorite blogs- Annamaria
7. The gorgeous Harley
8. Lovely PollyAnna
9. Another one of the first blogs I ever read- Alex
10. My texting buddy:)- Ashley
Whew. That took a while:) Love you all!
-Sky

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hey hun :) thank you for nominating me! But I've already had it quite recently. Thank you so much though! :) xxx

miss said...

Ahh, thank you so much! Love you.

It sucks that all your sisters had eating disorders. Does that make it harder to get away with not eating?
Anyway, I hope you're doing okay!
xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

History is like a never-ending story with so many versions of each tale you'll NEVER get bored! :D