Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork"

Intake:
Yogurt(60)
Cereal(100) w/ Soy Milk(15)
Chicken Lettuce Wrap(100)
Banana(90)
Clementine x2(60)
Input: 425 calories
Output: 450 calories
Written out it looks pretty good, but I just feel like I ate too much:(












So i've decided i'm going to start factoring in excercise to my daily total. I'm not going to count all the calories I burn at ballet because I really don't know how much it is:p I just know it's a lot. But i'm just going to count the extra calories I burn. I have a little love affair with my elliptical machine<3 It's so convienant to have it in my house.




Tomorrow i'm going to try to keep it as low as possible, so i'm planning on eating the following ONLY:
Yogurt(60)
Healthy Choice meal for dinner(240)
Clementine(30)
Total: 330
Hopefully i'll actually stick to that plan. I really feel like I can.
In case you haven't noticed yet i'm obsessed with yogurt. I eat those 60 calorie light and fit yogurts and they are totally scrumptious:D They really fill me up at only 60 calories a piece. The strawberry and banana ones are only 50:O




I really do love all you girls already<3 When I read your comments it makes me so happy because I know I have people that understand and that support me:) If your following me and i'm not following you(I probably am) leave me a comment. My follower list is stupid and won't let me see your blog unless you comment:(

Love you all!
-Sky

4 comments:

SkinnyLove said...

You are so strong! I love the input output thing. I try to do that but mostly i try to track input. I wish I had an eliptical. I am looking for soy or coconut yogurt that is very low cal to order to ship in here. The area i am trapped in for college has shit for stores. I am craving yogurt but I am vegan. do you know of any?

Also, that is what we are here for! <3 To understand each other.

Good luck tomorrow! You can totally do it!

Anonymous said...

Alpro Soy Yougurt
Its good, they do loads of different favours... I like mine with crushed chocolate weetabix, also Vegan (in the uk)...
I'm Vegan too

I want a bike or treadmill, or something in my house... jealous

Lillie Forgiven said...

Hello fellow ballerina!
You have your own elliptical?? I'm jealous :)
I love your blog, it's beautiful.

Xx. Lillie

Mia said...

I really need to get a food-scale so I can see how many calories I eat too.. I didn't know you burned a lot in ballet :)